Revenue Management Recognition Tips
Hurrah for Revenue Managers! Use the ideas below to recognize your Revenue Manager superstars. Got an idea of your own that you've used before? Send it our way so we can add to the list and share with your peers across Hilton.
- Fill ‘Er Up. Recognize your Revenue Managers who keep your hotels full with a gas card to fill up their gas tank.
- ABCD Award. Create an "ABCD" award to recognize Revenue Management Team Members who go "Above and Beyond the Call of Duty."
- Nice Cream. What’s nicer than a dependable Revenue Management department? Say thanks with “nice cream” cones: ice cream in a cone with a customized wrapper.
- Noteworthy. Give your Revenue Management team a handwritten thank you note. Instead of stationary, write them on Monopoly bills or other play money.
- Recognition Management. Create a pie chart showing how you divvy up recognition for Revenue Management’s valuable skills. For example, a big slice of the graph could show how much you appreciate Team Member’s great attitude. Others could represent punctuality or attention to detail.