Corporate Recognition Tools
Recognition is a fundamental human need. It’s also good business, positively impacting retention, productivity, and overall engagement. We have a variety of tools designed to show your appreciations to corporate Team Members, and “fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.”
- The CEO Light & Warmth Award. This annual award is Hilton’s highest form of Team Member recognition, and recognizes individuals from across all brands and corporate locations. Winners receive US $10,000 and company-wide recognition. (The nomination deadline is October 14.) Find out more.
- Certificates and Thank You Cards. Recognize your Team Members and the unique contributions they make with a certificate or thank you card. Choose from a variety of options. All content is customizable, including language. Find out more.
- 2018 Recognition Calendar. This year’s calendar includes hundreds of low- and no-cost corporate-specific recognition tips. You can even add dates that are important to you, such as birthdays or service anniversaries. Download your calendar.
- eCards. Put a unique twist on your recognition by sending an eCard to a deserving Team Member. It’s a fast, fun and free way to recognize Team Members at your location or around the world. Choose from an email HIGH FIVE and eCards recognizing service anniversaries, birthdays and corporate responsibility. Send an eCard today.
- Catch Me at My Best. It’s our biggest recognition program of the year. From June through August, corporate Team Members can participate by sending an eCatch to fellow Team Members. Find out more.
- Milestone Achievements. In addition to service anniversary and birthday eCards, you can download customizable certificates recognizing these events as well as retirement and new hires.